Prepare time: 15 min
Total: 40 min
- 1/2 lb ground turkey (at least 90% lean)
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced (about 5 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey, mushrooms and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in seasoning, and spoon into pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick™ mix, milk and eggs with fork or whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with more green onions, if desired.