Prepare time: 10 min
Total: 10 min
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 12 Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls Mini Soft Flour Tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until beef is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Heat boats as directed on package.
- Divide beef among warmed boats; add FRESH toppings.