Prepare time: 20 min
Total: 40 min
- 1 pouch (4.7 oz) Betty Crocker™ roasted garlic and Cheddar mashed potatoes
Water, butter and milk called for on potato mix pouch
- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In 2-quart saucepan, make potatoes as directed on pouch. Set aside. In large bowl, mix meatloaf mixture ingredients. Press about 3 tablespoons meat mixture in each muffin cup.
- In small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients except parsley. Spread about 2 teaspoons sauce over meatloaf mixture in each muffin cup. Place potato mixture in decorating bag fitted with #847 or desired tip. Pipe potatoes on cupcakes.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of cupcake reads 160°F. Sprinkle with parsley; serve immediately.