Begin the early morning off is with a tasty and nutrient-dense morning meal, such as this raspberry smoothie dish!
We like smoothie bowls because they are as simple to earn as standar smoothies (fruit + fluid + jus = voila!), however they need a bit much more mindfulness and a bit much less hurrying to consume, since spoons and bowls are associated with the blend.
We’ve included coconut sprinkle to our smoothie dish and covered this with coconut chips, ’cause it is what we do. The outcome? A wonderful, thick and tasty morning meal deal with that will have you prepared for the day!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water
- ⅓ cup Hungry Buddha Classic Coconut Chips
- ½ cup ice
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add raspberries, coconut water, ice, banana, goji berries, cinnamon and vanilla to the blender.
2. Blend until all ingredients are well incorporated and smooth.
3. Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl.
4. Top with coconut chips, sliced banana, raspberries and goji berries.
5. Grab a clean spoon and enjoy!